Teacher professional training and development
- Through organizing various educational workshops, teachers’ teaching effectiveness is enhanced, and thus teachers are empowered to promote life education.
- Through arranging peer observation, teachers establish professional learning communities.
- Through timetabling collaborative lesson planning, teachers optimize their teaching strategies.
- Through arranging orientation and mentoring schemes for every new teacher, every new teacher adapts to the working environment and enhances their teaching effectiveness.
- Through continuously releasing the latest information of training programmes, teachers can develop professional training and development upon teachers’ individual needs.
- Ms. Wong Oi Man (黃愛敏)
- Mr. Wong Wai Ming (黃偉明)
- Ms. Wong Ka Wan (黃嘉蘊)
- Ms. Li Ka Ki (李嘉琪)
- Ms. Chan Kwai Ngor (陳桂娥)
- Ms. Leung Wai Ying (梁慧盈)
- Ms. Wong Sau Man (黃秀雯)
Department Annual Plan
- First Staff Development Day
- New Staff Development Program “Help is at hand!” Sharing Meeting of SEN